world largest technology blog

Wednesday 23 October 2019

The way to learn something quickly

Today, again in the whole new Internet world you will find an article and a video in Bengali. The video was also written by me and the article was written by me. Then surely it is funny?

And these things are my own experiences. I've talked about my position.

If we think we can learn quickly while learning something, not all of us can, some people might, they have some new ways so they will learn early and find new ways like that today.

* Set one thing up -
First you must have to decide what you want to learn. If you do that, learn a little here and learn other things in another place, but you won't be able to learn this way, so a Permanent Goal needs to be set.

1. Attention should be given as much as possible while learning
The most important thing is this. By paying attention we can quickly understand anything. Whether it is studying and any other practical subject, you can quickly learn everything. Its a hundred years old tips and then its work is still 100%.

2. Trying to learn your own style.
Don't know how? Is not it? Each person has a different learning style. It is different from everyone. Following that method is learned quickly. For example - I have a style - when reading the big questions, I always start at the end and sometimes I start in the middle, so this is my style, and if I read this, I read it quickly. Maybe you have a style too, try searching. The style you always follow is your style.

3. Note down -
Make notes of things you didn't understand and things you didn't understand in your notes account. And try to write it down, even though it is old-fashioned, and its work is 100%. It is said, read 3 times and write 3 times. And I've seen it in my life, writing and memorizing it.

4. Try Memorizing Later -